Saturday 18 August 2007

The means justifies the end

Well, that's the end of the gigs set up for the Neurotics to say goodbye, and therefore it is the end of the blog. I am very pleased that I managed to keep it up whilst being so busy especially as before I started it, I was afraid that I would run out of things to say. That fear was unfounded and as such the concept has burst out from the blog format. The 1963 timeline I am going to compile into a book and will continue writing it offline until I feel I have a completed story. At that point I will try to find a publisher.

Consider what you have read so far to be a taster, and if you ever see it on a bookshelf or available on Amazon please buy it, you will make me very happy if you do.

For those of you who have followed what I have been writing day after day, thank you for your perseverance, it was for you that I made sure there was something to read each time you checked the blog out.

Steve Drewett
Sat 18th August 2007

3 comments:

t'su said...

I only just discovered your blog! Oh, the Irony!

Best of luck, I'll watch out for your book!

Vaya con dios, diablos, whatever

Scott Oldenburg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott Oldenburg said...

Yes, do put it all down in a book. As with the lyrics, many of your reflections on your past resonate with many of us.

cheers