Sunday 19 January 2014

Charged guilty of Neglect!

 I dug out my Fender Esprit today, to start to prepare it for my tour of Brazil and what a state it was in. Bunged back into it's case after the last Neurotics gig and left sweaty, dirty and with a broken G string.
It was a forlorn sight; I am not too good with keeping up maintenance with my guitars. It always seems so pointless to clean them up before a gig because they are going to get sweated over again so soon afterwards.
When the gig is finished I forget all about it making them shine again.
Anyway, my Fender has now been cleaned and restrung with the finest strings that can be found in our dis-United Kingdom and is back to being a glimmering black beauty.

 Ahh, you always rust the ones you love.


2 comments:

drycamper said...

Brazil and a new G string, Wow, all you need now is a booking to play at the opening of the football world cup there in June.

Steve Drewett said...

Oh I'm sure I could serenade the crowd with something.