Monday 3 February 2014

Bad vibes in a good mood.

It's a day for chasing up people that were meant to have got back to me by now, I have some things need to get resolved and I am running out of days I will be around to handle them.

I don’t know about you but I am sick to death of people not getting back to me, I hate chasing people, I realise that sometimes things happen which makes it difficult for a person to respond when they said they would but often it is the same old tired excuses, I mean the amount of time people have said "Sorry I didn't know you had rung me/text'd me I was having problems with my phone/voicemail yesterday, I lost all my voicemails/texts". And the thing is, all the people who say this seem to have IPhone. Of all the years I have had a mobile I have never had problems receiving and keeping texts or phone calls but then again I have never had an IPhone.

Personally, I think that a lot of people have trouble with the amount of connections they have and the amount of people vying to make contact through the person's phone, information overload man! But also the lying and the lame excuses infuriates me, be honest to me about why I couldn't get hold of you, tell me you can't do the thing you promised you would, better still, don't promise to do something you knew you could never do.
How about this simple approach, text back or leave a message saying you are' up to your neck in it', that you can't do that thing or talk at the moment but will get back to you tomorrow/next couple of days etc. It doesn't take long to acknowledge.

It's simply about time management and managing peoples expectation and honesty, not bullshit, I can't be dealing with bullshit.

I am actually in a good mood but the above always irritates me.




No comments: